Pets and Removing Mold From Your Home

Our pets are very dear to us. They’re part of our family and we know that they love us as much as we love them. As such, we should want them to be in their best health, much like ourselves. Either way, our pets are susceptible to sickness as much as we are. Mold is one of those ways.

We, as humans, have quite a bit of immunity to most things. Unfortunately, our pets do not have as much immunity to some things. This is especially true when it comes to mold. Damage Control 911 gives us a lot of information on how mold can harm our lovable pets.

Whenever it comes to mold, pets will become ill when it comes to them breathing in mold. However, they are prone to consuming it as well. If they do, you might see that they start getting cramps, might lose their appetite, and more.

It’s also possible that they may bleed in some areas and develop rashes, so if they ever do get sick, you should take them to the vet immediately. At that point, they may be able to tell you if it’s a mold sickness or not. Either way, if your pet gets sick, bring them to the vet and test for mold if it might be a possibility.

Leave Your Comment