Union Public Service Commission is conducting (CMSE) Combined Medical Services Exam 2015 for the recruitment of 1402 General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II, Asst Divisional Medical Officer, Asst Medical Officer & Jr Scale Posts in Central Health Services vacancies.
UPSC Vacancies Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1402
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Exam 2015
Name of the Posts:
1. ADMO ( Assistant Divisional Medical Officer : 600 Posts
2. AMO (Assistant Medical Officer : 39 Posts
3. JSP (Junior Scale Posts) in Central Health Services : 391 Posts
4. GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II: 372 Posts
Age Limit: 32 years as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Selection Process: Written Examination, Personality Test, Interview, Medical Exam
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 200/- (Fee Relaxation as per the Govt. rules
How to Apply: Candidates can apply only through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Start date for applying online: 14/03/2015
Last date for applying online: 10/04/2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash mode: 09-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking payment mode: 10-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details about UPSC recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.