121 technical Graduate Course Post (July 2015) –Indian Army
Applications are invited by Indian Army for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-121). Those interested for the positions can apply online through the online format prescribed for the post. The same can be filled from 1st December 2014 to 31st December 2014.
Important Dates for the position:
The online application would be available from 1st December, 2014 and those willing to apply for the position can apply for the same till 31st December, 2014.
Details of various posts:
A total of 121 posts are to be filled in various categories/branches. The same are listed as:
- Civil: 15 positions
- Mechanical: 10 positions
- Electronic, Electrical : 5 positions
- Workshop technology and Automobile: 1 position
- Avionics, ballistics, aviation, aerospace and aeronautical: 1 position
- MSc computer science, Info tech, computer technology and computer science: 5 positions
- Telecommunication and electronics, communication and satellite communication, electronic communication: 8 positions
- Microelectronic and microwaves, opto electronics/electronics/ fibre optics: 5 positions
- Instrumentation and electronics/instrumentation: 2 positions
- Building construction/architecture: 2 positions
- Bio medical engineering/bio tech and food tech: 2 positions
- Chemical engineering: 1 position
- Metallurgical Engg technology/ Explosives and Metallurgy: 1 position
- Industrial Engg and Management/ production: 2 positions
Eligibility Criterion for the position:
Those who are desirous of applying for the positions should have passed the Engineering degree or should have appeared in the final year of the engineering course. Those who have appeared in the final examination of engineering course should be in a position to produce the degree within three months of beginning of the course at the Indian Military Academy.
Selection Procedure for the position:
Cut off percentage of the candidates will be used as a benchmark for shortlisting them. These candidates will be thereafter called for the personal interview and collective performance at the interview and the percentage will be taken into consideration while selecting the final candidates.
Process for applying:
The form for the above listed position can be filled by visiting the website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The same is to be done in the prescribed format from 1st December 2014 to 31st December, 2014.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.